AZD FAMILY FUNDRAISING
The Arizona Desert Dolphins believe in keeping the fees and costs associated with participation as reasonable as possible. In order to do so, fundraising is an integral part of being a member of our club team. The average amount needed by fundraising is approximately $350 per family.
Fundraising pays for the following:
- Pool hourly rental fees
- Competition expenses for coaches
- Yearly banquets/awards
- Team equipment/supplies
- Competition Costumes
- Marketing/business expenses
Each family has 3 options to cover this cost:
- Option 1 – Participate in team fundraisers
- Option 2 – Secure corporate sponsorships for AZD
- Option 3- Opt-Out Payout
• Option 1-Team Fundraisers: The goal of team fundraisers is to collect $350 profit per family. The fundraising options change from year to year and are based on desired participation. Some examples are: Jamba Juice Cards, Krispy Kreme, Makeup Erasers, Team Bags, Butter Braids and AZD Spirit Shirts. If your family is not able to collect $350 profit from all fundraisers, your team account will be charged the difference between $350 and the amount you raised.
• Option 2 – Company Sponsorships: The goal of this option is to meet a minimum of $350 in Corporate Sponsorships per family. If you are interested in this option,please follow our sponsorship policies and guidelines.
• Option 3 – Opt-Out Payout: Families may opt-out of the Team Fundraisers by making a donation to the team of $350. Payment arrangements can be made with our team treasure.
* Parent consensus was to NOT run the Catching Cupid Event this year as a Team Fundraiser. As participation in the Tri was mandatory in previous years, the funds generated by the Triathlon ($200 per family) were not included in previous years Opt-Out amount.